Announcing the #Belong2017 conference programTuesday, March 21st, 2017 | David Venn
We’re excited to announce the full conference program and schedule for the 2017 Community Foundations Conference is now live!
Here’s a taste of what you can expect from this year’s lineup of exceptional conference activities and events:
- Inspiring keynote plenaries with speakers such as Cindy Blackstock, John Ralston Saul, Ratna Omidvar, Desmond Cole, Natan Obed, and more to come!
- Engaging concurrent sessions on topics including cross-sector collaboration, funding strategies, rural economic development, technological innovation, and leadership.
- Participatory workshops on design thinking, Vital Signs, reciprocity, and more.
- An innovative CKX PhilanthroLAB track to help participants reimagine community philanthropy and build the community foundation of the future.
- Evening events and receptions, including taking over the city with an Ottawa restaurant dine around and a Riverbank Rendezvous at the Canadian Museum of History hosted by the Community Foundation of Ottawa.
- Lots and lots of entertainment, storytelling, videos, interactive exhibits, and even an innovation hub.
To see the full conference program and schedule, please visit our website.
We’re also pleased to announce our Dine Around event on the evening of Thursday, May 11. Reserve your spot at one of 15 local restaurants chosen by our conference design team. You never know who you might meet!
Finally, don’t forget that if you’re attending the conference and want to get a little more out of your visit, you can still register for the pre-conference program of Master Classes, Site Visits or Experience Ottawa Tours all taking place on the morning of Thursday, May 11.
Early bird registration closes March 31 so check out the full conference program and take advantage of individual and group rates before month’s end.