CEGN’s Responsible investing reporting in public equities
Note: This event is offered by the Canadian Environmental Grantmakers’ Network.
Executive and board members of asset owners interested in integrating a form of Responsible Investing in to their investment policy are invited to participate in this learning opportunity, offered both online as well as in person at the Foundation House in Toronto (2 St Clair Ave East, Suite 300, Toronto). The session will feature a panel of speakers, moderated by Andrea Moffatt, Vice President of the Ivey Foundation as well as three speakers:
- Rob Vandebelt, B.C.S. – Fund Manager Christian Stewardship Services
- Jory Cohen – Director of Impact Investing, Inspirit Foundation
- Aaron Bennett – Partner, Jarislowsky Fraser
The panel will provide practical examples of:
- Navigating the alphabet soup of Responsible Investing acronyms: RI, SRI, Impact Investing, ESG etc.….
- RI reporting in public equity
- Assessing how your manager is integrating ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) analysis into your portfolio.
- Assessing stewardship of your assets and engagement activities of your manager.
If you are interested in attending the event in person, please email Pegi at: email@example.com