Section 2 – Tools for Professional Advisors
As community foundations, we combine charitable experience and expertise with a deep understanding of the needs, challenges and opportunities facing our communities.
Sharing this knowledge is at the core of what we do. This section contains a wide array of resources and information sheets to make it easy for you to share information with your clients.
Client info sheets
For summaries of six common gift options for Canadian donors you can visit the 6 Gift Options section. We provide quick links to the client information sheets in that section here:
Is your client interested in the experiences of other community foundation donors? Browse through the stories we’ve collected to show how we can help make giving easy in our Professional Advisors Marketing Toolkit.
- Charitable Gift Matrix (CFC)
- Charities Directorate (CRA)
- Canadian Donor’s Guide
- Canadian Book of Charities
- Planned Giving for Canadians (CAGP)
- Charity Focus (Imagine Canada)
- Multiplying Generosity and Ripple Effect (Book)
- The Philanthropic Mind: Surprising Discoveries from Canada’s Top Philanthropists (Book)
- The Art of Giving (Book)
- The Art of Doing Good (Book)