Make the most of #Belong2017 with our new conference appWednesday, March 29th, 2017 | Melody MacLean
Conferences are all about learning new things, meeting new people and experiencing something extraordinary together. Every year we try to push the boundaries of our conference and #Belong2017 is no different!
To help participants make the most of the 2017 Community Foundations Conference, we’ve created something special – a private social network just for our event! Connect easily with conference participants, access your schedule on-the-go, and stay up-to-date with the latest news before and during the event.
Follow these simple steps to install the Belong 2017 conference app on your mobile device.
1. Download and install the app on your iOS or Android device.
2. Create your profile by using your e-mail address. Once you have created a profile in the app, you will be able to connect it to your social networks (LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook).
3. Customize your conference experience. Favorite the people you want to meet, speakers you want to hear and sessions you want to attend.
Here’s some of the other cool app features to play around with:
- Make posts, comment and like other participant’s posts
- Take photos right within the app and post them to the Activity Stream
- Private message or @mention conference participants
- Favourite sessions, speakers, partners and attendees
- Rate speakers and sessions, provide feedback and comments
- Set scheduled reminders for sessions and create a personalized schedule
- Receive push notifications from event organizers about conference news and updates
- Take part in fun games and trivia during the event to win prizes
- Engage with the app by liking, commenting and posting to top the leaderboard
If you need help to download, install or use the conference app, please check out this How-To Guide to get the step-by-step instructions or talk with one of the conference organizers at the event.