Do you know a local community foundation board member who would be a great addition to CFC’s Board of Directors?
The CFC Board of Directors is inviting applications! Apply for yourself, or nominate someone you know by February 4, 2021. CFC is dedicated to building a diverse Board of Directors that accurately represents the communities where we work.
Nominations are open to those living in rural, urban, and suburban communities, as well as individuals from developing, small, and mid-sized community foundations. We welcome nominations from racialized, LGBTQ+, differently abled, and gender diverse Canadians, First Nations, Métis, and Inuit, as well as youth 18 years of age or older. As a national organization, applications can come from participants living anywhere in Canada. We are looking for experienced community foundation board members to join our Board of Directors.
Board Member Responsibilities:
- Participate in three to four in-person meetings and three teleconferences per year
- Participate in at least one CFC committee aligned with interests and expertise
- Contribute skills and expertise to advance CFC’s purpose
- Act as ambassadors for CFC
- A brief letter outlining the contribution you would like to make to CFC’s board (or that of the person you are nominating)
- A current CV
- Name and contact information for a reference at a Canadian or international community foundation who can speak on your (or your nominee’s) behalf