Join us for an information session with the Foundation for Black Communities. This presentation will provide key findings from the Unfunded: Black Communities Overlooked by Canadian Philanthropy report and provide recommendations tailored to community foundations on actioning the report’s recommendations. The session will share:
- How to engage in generative discussions with boards
- How to engage in conversations with donors and the community
- How to build relationships and partnerships with Black communities
- How to continue the conversation and learnings within your community foundation
- How to support the Foundation for Black Communities
This webinar will offer simultaneous translation in French.
The Foundation for Black Communities Working Group Members: Liban Abokor, Djaka Blais-Amare, Rebecca Darwent and Dr. Joseph Smith