Tkaronto | Toronto, May 31 – June 2, 2023
Our biennial, bilingual conference welcomes community foundations, partners and nonprofit leaders across nations. RECONNECT 2023 features three pre-conference virtual sessions (May 10, 16 and 18) and a multi-day, in-person conference experience offering:
- Active learning sessions to share, refine and innovate our practices together;
- Connection spaces to deepen the relationships that fuel our work;
- Active, whole group gatherings to generate shared understanding, and;
- Off-site community experiences to acquire firsthand knowledge of community initiatives.
Why attend? RECONNECT 2023 is:
- The only event with content tailored for Canadian community foundations;
- One of the largest global assemblies of people working in philanthropy, and;
- Provides critical space for connections and networking.
Be part of building RECONNECT 2023
Have an awesome idea?
Submit a proposal to facilitate a session at RECONNECT 2023.
Conference registration and the full program schedule will be available in February 2023. To budget and plan for this event, we have listed conference registration and hotel fees below. The registration fee includes access to sessions, breakfast and lunch, evening reception and some entertainment, and a $25 carbon offset fee.
|Conference Registration, CFC Member||$1,025|
|Early Bird Conference Registration, Non-CFC Member (ends: March 31, 2023)||$1,225|
|Conference Registration, Non-CFC Member||$1,375|
|Virtual Pre-Conference Sessions||Free|
Note: We are offering optional site visits to communities in and outside of the Toronto area on May 31 and June 2, 2023. Participants may be charged a small additional fee for a site visit to cover the cost of transportation and logistics. More details, including fees associated with site visits, will be noted on our registration page.