Tkaronto | Toronto, June 1 and 2, 2023
Our biennial, bilingual conference welcomes community foundations, partners and nonprofit leaders across nations. RECONNECT 2023 features a pre-conference virtual session and a multi-day, in-person conference experience offering:
- Active learning sessions to share, refine and innovate our practices together;
- Connection spaces to deepen the relationships that fuel our work;
- Active, whole group gatherings to generate shared understanding, and;
- Off-site community experiences to acquire firsthand knowledge of community initiatives.
Why attend? RECONNECT 2023 is:
- The only event with content tailored for Canadian community foundations;
- One of the largest global assemblies of people working in philanthropy, and;
- Provides critical space for connections and networking.