Every purchase has a social, economic, cultural, and environmental impact. Social Procurement is about using existing purchasing to capture those impacts to achieve overarching institutional, governmental, or individual goals that help shape inclusive, vibrant and healthy communities.
We invite social purpose organizations to join this session led by Buy Social Canada and learn more about the growing opportunity to sell to the increasing number of businesses and government sectors who are seeking social value from their suppliers.
You will leave this session with an understanding of:
- What Social Procurement is,
- Why Social Procurement is an opportunity for your organization, and
- How to sell and grow your impact
This session is for you if :
- Your organization already sells to other businesses or governments,
- You are interested in selling to businesses or government, and
- You think Social Procurement sounds interesting (it is!) and want to learn more.